- Start/Finish: The run starts on the waterfront trail near the path leading under the railway tracks connecting the Port Union Village Common with the Port Union Waterfront Park. It heads East toward the Rouge Park.
- 5K Turnaround: At the Rouge River is the first turnaround point and water station. All participants turn here.
- Start/Finish: The start/finish line is the end point for the 5k events. 10k runners continue West toward Highland Creek.
- Point A: After crossing the Highland Creek foot bridge, 10k runners leave the Waterfront Trail and follow the path North through the beautiful Highland Creek ravine to the second turnaround point and water station.
- 10K Turnaround: 10k Runners follow Highland Creek back to the Lake then head East along the Waterfront Trail back to the Start/Finish line
Thanks to 2023's sponsors!